- Conference Program
- Travel and Venue
- Co-located Events
- Social Events
- Community Meetings
- BoF Meetings
- Sponsors and Supporters
- Support Opportunities
- Student Programs
- Mentoring Program
- ICSE Information
Reserving a Room at the Conference Hotel
The conference hotel, The Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort and Spa, is located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach. This impressive property is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres, offering the perfect mix of exquisite hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality.
The conference has a block of rooms available for ICSE participants at special discounted rates. Room rates start at $199.00 USD per night and include free in-room Internet access. The hotel reservation cut off date is April 21st. In addition to discounted conference rates, benefits to attendees staying at the conference hotel include:
- Convenient access to the conference rooms
- More access to your ICSE collegues
- FREE Internet access in the guest rooms (normally a $15.99-$19.99 daily charge)
- 5 swimming pools, a five acre salt water lagoon, and a beautiful stretch of white sand beach
- Exotic wildlife and botanical gardens
- Diverse dining options with 20 on-site restaurants and lounges
- Free Hawaiian entertainment
- Spa and fitness center (for an addition charge)
- A variety of water activities including surfing, kayaking, paddle boats, sailing excursions, and more (rental fees apply)
- Seaside sunsets
To reserve your room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village at a discounted conference rate, go to the venue's website at http://www.hiltonhawaiianvillage.com/ and click on the Reservations link in the upper left corner of the page.
On the reservations page, enter your arrival and departure dates. Then scroll down to the section that says Special Accounts (see below). In the box next to Group/Convention Code enter 'AIH' and select the continue button at the bottom of the page. The next screen will show the categories and discounted group rates for the conference.
Proceed with your reservation.