- Conference Program
- Travel and Venue
- Co-located Events
- Social Events
- Community Meetings
- BoF Meetings
- Sponsors and Supporters
- Support Opportunities
- Student Programs
- Mentoring Program
- ICSE Information
Transportation and Parking
The Hilton Hawaiian Village does not provide a shuttle service to and from the airport. There are 3 transportation options between the Honolulu airport and the hotel:
- A taxi from the airport will cost approximately $35 USD plus tip. Note that some taxis may accept cash only.
- Charley's Taxi & Tours provides a special taxi shuttle service from the Hilton Hawaiian Village to Honolulu International Airport (stops at various hotels). Hours of Operation: Daily 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. every hour on the hour (times subject to change). Rate: $12.00 per person. Please call ahead for reservations.
Reservations, telephone: 1-808-947-0077 or Ext. 75255 from the resort.
- Robert's Hawaii Airport Shuttle (also stops at various hotels). Reservations, telephone 1-800-831-5541. Rate $9 one way, $15 round trip.
Note that the below rates* are subject to change:
- Daily Self-Parking Charge: $24.00* (overnight)
- Daily Valet Parking Charge: $30.00* (overnight)
- Validated Self-Parking Charge: $8.00* (For event functions only. Not valid for overnight parking.)
- Validated Valet Parking Charge: $13.00* (For event functions only. Not valid for overnight parking.)
A validation stamp for non-overnight parking tickets will be available at the conference registration table.
The validated parking fee will be charged each time the vehicle leaves the parking garage. Under daily rates, re-entry is unlimited.
Lost ticket charge: $100.00*
Additional information on transportation to and from the Hilton Hawaiian Village and parking is available here.