- Conference Program
- Travel and Venue
- Co-located Events
- Social Events
- Community Meetings
- BoF Meetings
- Sponsors and Supporters
- Support Opportunities
- Student Programs
- Mentoring Program
- ICSE Information
The International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) is the premier software engineering conference, providing a forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences and concerns in the field of software engineering.
Submissions for the ICSE 2011 Technical/Research track can now be made via CyberChairPRO at the following URL:
As the premier annual international conference in software engineering, ICSE is an excellent place to gain visibility for your organization, emphasize your organization's involvement in the Software Engineering profession, support development of the field and of the next generation of software engineering practitioners and researchers.
Benefits to supporters include:
- Excellent recruiting venue for highly qualified software engineers.
- Invitations to Executive Reception and Student Social Reception.
- Participation in Industry Trends track ("Silver" support and higher).
- Organization's logo on ICSE publicity materials.
- High visibility to a large community of scientists.
- Provide corporate information to attendees.
- Conference passes, and more...
For information on how your organization can get involved, see our Support Opportunities page.
ICSE Workshops provide a forum for a group of 20-50 participants to discuss topics in software engineering research and practice. ICSE Workshops will provide opportunities for researchers to exchange and discuss scientific and engineering ideas at a stage before they have matured to warrant conference or journal publication. ICSE Workshops also serve as incubators for scientific communities that form and share a particular research agenda. Please see the Call for ICSE 2011 Workshp Proposals.
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Announcing the ICSE 2011 "Swag Your Site" contest. We need YOU to help us get the word out about ICSE 2011 in Hawaii. Swag your site with one of our official ICSE 2011 Hawaii logos and you could win one free night at the conference hotel, The Hilton Hawaiian Village.
It's easy! Visit our logos page where you can grab html to insert directly into your page. The logo must link back to the ICSE 2011 homepage in order to be eligible. The sources available on the logos page will do this for you. Once you've gotten the logo onto your page, let us know about it. Complete the Swag Your Site Contest entry form including the url to your swagged site and we will enter you into our drawing.
You must have an account on the ICSE 2011 website in order to enter. This ensures only one entry per individual and helps limit participation to those interested in attending the conference.
Swag your site today, and good luck!
Rules and Restritions:
- Sorry, ICSE 2011 Organizing Committee members are not eligible, however Program Committee members (all tracks) may participate.
- The logo must link back to the ICSE 2011 homepage in order to be eligible.
- The hotel stay must be within the dates of the ICSE 2011 conference, May 21-28, 2011.
- The drawing will take place on March 31, 2011.
- The winner will be notified via their registered email. The winner must respond within 72 hours after notification or forfeit the prize.
- The winner must use or forfeit the prize, the winner may not transfer the prize to another individual.
- In the case of a forfeit we will redraw (up to a total of 5 names).